"Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round, any variation on this is a bad thing." -House

Monday, May 14, 2007

And this and this and this, and it means nothing...

10.5 points for anyone who recognizes where the title of this post and the title of my blog come from.
So on friday I got a massage. I marched into the spa and the masseuse explained everything to me so well that all my anxiety evaporated and it was a phenomenal experience. I'm totally going to start saving up for an hour long one in another month or so. Who needs groceries anyway? Eating is for wussies!
My only regret is that I didn't arrange for a ride to/from the appointment. The nice relaxation I achieved evaporated pretty quickly in the rush hour traffic on my drive home...
I'm very pleased to report that except for a few issues with vertigo my 10 days on cymbalta has left me none the worse for wear.
And following Leila's lead, I just bought a puppy. Fortunately mine will never pee on the floor or torture my cats: it breathes, but only because it takes batteries. My doggie. I'm pretty sure I'm naming him Grissom.

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

Addie:
Gandalf is magnificent! Forget a dog, I want another cat. Oh, and a massage, but I like my groceries too much.

Addie said...

Yeah, it was an interesting few weeks. Fortunately my appetite wasn't much to speak of. I played the "lets see how far I can stretch the canned food that I've had forever" game. Also I ate at my nearby parent's house MANY times. My mom loves the company cause I'll watch Ellen with her and actually pay attention (unlike the Dad). And my little gandalf is a cutie...we watched him and his 4 siblings be born (all tabbys) and he was claimed by me as soon as we saw his grey fur and cute little white beard. Cats are awesome.
Addie